French Green Clay, Olive Leaf Powder, Rose Hips Powder come together to make a fabulous, luxurious face mask. French Green Clay moisturizes, olive leaf heals and renews and rose hips is full of antioxidants.
French Red Clay, Chamomile Tea Powder, Rose Hips Powder come together to make a soothing, relaxing face mask. French Red Clay moisturizes, Chamomile relaxes the senses and stimulates the skin and rose hips is full of antioxidants.
Each Pouch contains enough for 2 masks.
- Do not use metal spoons or bowl with clay
- 1 Tbsp Powder
- 1 Tbsp water or Yogurt or Aloe Juice or cool green tea
- Combine the liquid with the dry clay powder until the desired consistency is achieved
- Pull hair back and apply a thick layer of mask mixture evenly to the face
- Let it dry for five minutes (sensitive skin) to 30 minutes (oily skin)
IMPORTANT: Never let a mask dry completely, as it can begin absorbing your skin's natural moisture as well as excess oils
- Rinse off with warm water and a washcloth
- Gently pat skin dry
- When drying your face after removing the mask, remember to pat your skin dry, rather than rubbing or wiping, to avoid irritating your skin.
- Apply an all-natural moisturizer
- Do not use more than once a week.